It’s BMW CCA Days presented by BMW North America and New Country BMW! In what has become a tradition, BMW CCA and Lime Rock Park have partnered to offer BMW CCA members an exceptional deal on a weekend of BMW-themed fun at the storied Connecticut racetrack.
This year, we are again celebrating BMW CCA Days at the region’s biggest sports car event, the Northeast Grand Prix featuring the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge! 2016 is a special year, with celebrations for the 100th anniversary of BMW, and the return of the BMW Team RLL M6s running in the GT Le Mans class to this event! We want to thank the CCA Members for their passion and loyalty to the teams that compete with BMWs, so we’ve arranged for an exclusive entertainment package on two unique days of the race weekend.
Thanks to BMW North America and New Country BMW, here’s what is available only as a BMW CCA Member:
- The flexibility of admission for the Friday, July 22 practice and qualifying day, the Saturday, July 23 race day, or both days in a special weekend pass with access to the BMW CCA Days hospitality tent that features sweeping views of the racetrack!
- Free parking with your BMW in the BMW CCA DAY TICKET HOLDER parking area
- Special guests throughout the weekend from BMW Team RLL and other BMW teams
- Private paddock tours and autograph sessions for the BMW CCA hospitality tent guests
- VIP Boxed Lunch for each day of choice, which includes a hearty, baguette-style ultra-stuffed sandwich with a selection of Italian Combo, Chicken Breast, Heirloom Tomato and Roast Turkey options to choose from, fresh baked cookies, a local apple or seasonal fresh whole fruit, a sweet snack or mixed nuts, artisanal potato chips, condiments and a chilled bottle of Crystal Rock water
- Assorted carbonated beverages and one glass of beer or wine for each day of choice, with additional adult beverages available at the cash bar located in the BMW CCA hospitality tent
- Swag/door prizes/raffles from BMW CCA (Priceless!)
- BMW vehicles on display from New Country BMW on Friday and Saturday
Limited to the first 400 tickets sold, available for purchase by BMW CCA members only. Each BMW CCA member may purchase as many tickets as they need.
Lime Rock Park is a family friendly venue with lots to do for both adults and kids, with great food and track viewing areas under trees all around the track. Lime Rock Park, in Connecticut’s famous Northwest Corner, is about two-and-a-half hours from Boston and two hours from New York City.
We also invite you to visit the local Presenting Sponsor partner, New Country BMW to experience world-class customer service and a fantastic selection of new and used BMWs. Just off I-91 at One Weston Park Road in Hartford, New Country BMW is waiting to help you every Monday through Saturday. More information on New Country BMW is available at www.NewCountryBMW.com and 1 (866) 498-7471.
For more information on BMW N.A., visit www.BMWusa.com.
The ticket packages, exclusive to BMW CCA Members and Guests, are listed below. Take advantage of this screaming good offer to come and enjoy the spirit of BMW CCA today!
Friday, July 22 Adult Ticket: $80.00 (saving $40 per person from the retail price)
Saturday, July 23 Adult Ticket: $100.00 (saving $50 per person from the retail price)
Weekend (July 22 + 23) Adult Ticket: $130.00 (saving $65 per person from the retail price!)
Friday Child Ticket: $10.00
Saturday Child Ticket: $10.00
Weekend Child Ticket: $20.00
Link to LRP website for more info https://tickets.limerock.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=101
To purchase your “BMW CCA Days” special ticket package, call Lime Rock Park at (860) 435-5000, weekdays between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM “Have your BMW CCA Membership Number at the ready.”